Old February 6th 05, 11:32 PM
dxAce

Soliloquy (A 'tards 'tard) wrote:

dxAss wrote in :

(LOL) Laugh out loud, how ironic. Did you intend to be ironic, or was it
just the same affliction of which I wrote?

If Canadians had any brains, they would preclude Americans from moving to
Canada. Unfortunately, since Americans don't have brains, we allow any
sick, diseased, indigent person to migrate unchecked from Mexico into
this country.

I trust that you are proud of the degeneracy that has run rife throughout
this country? Do you extol freedom of speech when it comes to pornography
yet support the non-existent separation of church and state? Is it
"just" (as in fair) to say that any artistic expression, regardless how
vile, is protected under the 1st Amendment, but that a high school
graduating class cannot say the word God during commencement?

Did you know that "Separation of Church and state" are not even in the
Constitution? Probably not.

Go ahead, laugh away. Laugh your rights away, laugh your freedoms away,
laugh your dignity away. Try your damndest to get amused responses from
other posters to this NG, no doubt it will be easy. But what will you
really have gained? A nit wit entertaining nit wits.

Nah... I'm just gonna laugh at you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Soliloquy.

LOL, what... are you to stupid to find a map and make your way to
CanaDuh?

Damn, this hobby is filled with 'tards.

dxAss
Michigan