Old February 7th 05, 05:49 AM
Howard

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:24:25 -0500, Tony Meloche
wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article , dxAce
wrote:

Howard wrote:

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:41:49 -0000, Soliloquy
wrote:

"Caveat Lector" wrote in news:zItNd.29339$xt.7087
@fed1read07:

Stooopid. I am looking for an Amish family to adopt me. America is being
flushed down the **** tubes, elections are rigged, jobs flow overseas
faster than the water from Lake Erie over the Niagara Falls, moronic
"reality" shows dominate the television, and we continue with the asinine
skits such as this one. I would have thought that it was funny at one
time, but endless laughter is indicative of a deranged mind.

Actually the water rushing over Niagara Falls is from the Niagara
River, fed by Lake Ontario, and flowing into Lake Erie.

Huh?

Someone needs a geography lesson.

Yep - but I'd buy tickets if that was the case - watching Niagra
Falls flow backwards would be worth it!

Tony

Okay, lumps have been taken - knew the location but totally blew it on
the direction of the waterflow... lesson learned. Glad I could
provide you some entertainment. Speaking of which - regarding the
Amish this link might be entertaining, though some of you may have
seen it before.
http://www.mystique.net/faq.html

See Ya'll
Howard