Old February 7th 05, 08:12 AM

Default ABOUT - The Sony Model # ICF-S10MK2 "Pocket" AM/FM Radio

Is that little Sony radio really all that good for AM band? And
WalGreens sells them too? There are a bunch of WalGreens stores in my
area and two of them are about five miles or less from me.I think today
I will drive over to one of the stores and see if they have the radios
in stock and I will buy one.If I really like the radio,I just might go
back later on and buy another one too.As for as FM is concerned,all of
the FM stations around here come in loud and clear on my radios.
cuhulin