Old February 7th 05, 06:24 PM
dxAce

Has anyone heard anything at all about the successor to the Kneisner
and Doering KWZ30? I wrote to them about eight months ago and they
suggested that the successor might be ready sometime in 2005, but since
then I've not heard a peep about it. At the time I wrote to them, they
said it would probably already have appeared were it not for more
urgent things that kept demanding their attention.

The good news, I guess, is that they do appear to mean business about a
successor. My sense is that they're in it for the passion, not the
bucks.

They've been 'meaning business' for a number of years. I was interested in a
KWZ30 at one time, but then when I checked out the specs I dropped the idea.

dxAce
Michigan
USA