Old February 7th 05, 07:13 PM
George Ashley

Subject: FS: Watkins Johnson documentation.
Date: 2/7/2005 10:54 AM Central Standard Time
Hoooo Weee! that's the Radio of my dreams,,, UH HUH,,,, of course I
can't afford one.I have a Universal-Radio snail mail catalog here from
about six or seven years ago and the catalog list a Watkins Johnson
Radio,, let me go dig that old catalog out right quick,,,,,,,, Here
T'IS,Catalog number 98-06.on page 12,Watkins-Johnson model HF-1000.List
Price ......... $3995.00.Discount Price........
$3799.00.OPTIONS.Watkins-Johnson Suboctave Preselector
$599.95.Watkins-Johnson HF-1000 with Preselector $4399.00.
Yes Sir,I wish I was rich like y'all are,I would look around for me a
Watkins-Johnson Radio.If you are going to run with the big Dogs,you have
to get off of the porch.
cuhulin

Get your tooth replaced, move out of that hillbilly state and learn to quote
the messages you reply to you inbred goober!

You can't afford to pay attention, much less buy a good receiver.

That WJ HF-1000 was a piece of crap, get over it.

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee