Old February 7th 05, 07:57 PM
saki

dxAce wrote in :

Stewart Mackenzie wrote:
An all day storm coming in off the Pacific Ocean may have enhenced
propagation my way. Storm due to leave by the 7th. Will check again
after the storm goes away. Good Listening and DX!!!

I rather doubt that a simple terrestrial storm would influence
propagation, other than the static from thunderstorms.

Like Stewart, I'm in So Cal too and have been noticing excellent reception
over the last couple days, but I thought it was due to a better random wire
that I installed on Saturday. I'm getting AIR on 9425 at S9, which has
never happened before.

----

ICOM R75
Drake SW-4A