Old February 8th 05, 06:51 AM
Wes Stewart

On 7 Feb 2005 20:08:04 -0600, Peter Dougherty
wrote:

|Hi guys,
|
|Just a blanket thank-you to all the DX entities who've pulled my weak
|signals out of the ether over the last 4 years and were kind enough to
|swap postcards with me. This evening, I managed to make my 100th
|contact on 80 metres (well, 100 and 101 actually) to unofficially
|complete my five band DXCC.

Congratulations!

|Now for the rest of the postcards....
|
|My guess isthat sometime around 2009 I should expect to see the last
|one needed roll in :-)

Say it isn't so[g]

I've been an on again-off again DXer for 40 years and never got
excited about 5BDXCC until last year. One band and mode was good
enough. Now I've got the bug to get mine before I croak. I need 10
Q's and about 20 cards on 80 to have it. Then maybe I'll resume the
chase for 2m DXCC. Only 85 to go. [g]

73,

Wes