Old February 8th 05, 01:03 PM
David Stinson

Ed wrote:
I am looking for my first tube tester, could I have some things to look for
in a good one? I am mainly interested in post WWII equipment.
Thanks,

If your interest does not include tube-type televisions,
go ahead and bite the bullet and get a nice-condition TV-7 or,
if you're rich, a TV-2. They will test nearly anything in
ham boatanchors and lots of people use them, so advice,
information and parts are available. Some may argue
that their "MojoJoJo 2000" is "better," but if only
a few people have them, it's going to be hard to get
help when trouble comes.
If you want to do televisions,
one of those folks could best advise.
73 Dave S.