Old February 8th 05, 07:54 PM
John Passaneau

It will not happen anyway. That is not a real problem. The real problem is
most of the gold/Teflon PL259's I've seen are not very good connectors. One
batch I had was giving me trouble soldering the braid. So I measured the
inside diameter of the area where the 4 holes you solder the braid through.
It was 0.050" bigger in diameter than the good amphonal connectors I
normally use. It made it hard to solder trying to fill that big of a gap.

--
John Passaneau, W3JXP
Penn State University

"'Doc" wrote in message
m...
Bert,
I don't think I'd worry about it, really. Any
interaction will take some time to happen, and who
keeps the same connectors for that long?
'Doc