Old February 8th 05, 10:57 PM
David Eduardo

"Stinger" wrote in message

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
t...

"Stinger" wrote in message

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

Learn how ratings work before commenting again.

LOL!

Learn to do simple arithmetic before trying (in vain) refute
overwhelming numbers.

I have been doing Arbitron analysis for the last 35 years, and make a
living with the "simple math" of statistics.

Your response shows you know nothing about how radio ratings work.

And your response shows you don't know the difference between 15 and 2.2.

I know that Air America in NY underperforms because the 5 mv/m signal barely
covers 40% of the market's population. If one retabulates the nubmers for
the city-grade coverage area, WLIB actually is very close to WABC in key
sales demos. In some markets, like Portland, it beats the conservative
talker. In San Diego, AA is on a vastly inferior signal, yet comes very
close to KOGO in 25-54. In most other markets, the format is way too new to
make any conclusion at all.

Must all liberals resort to condescending tones to pretend that they know
a deeper truth than the facts right in front of their noses?

I am not a liberal. In fact, in the last election I voted for the Partido
Nuevo Progresista, which is conservative. Being conservative does not, as a
rule, require divorcing oneself from reality.

For what it's worth, I put myself through college working at radio
stations, and I know my way through a book.

That is not apparent. College interns generally don't even see books... or
the electronic version in use for the last decade.