Old February 9th 05, 02:45 PM
Henry Kolesnik

I need 2 knobs for a Galaxy GT-550 because the shiny end caps got lost. Do
you know if the knobs from the V the same?
tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

"Bill M" wrote in message
I've got two Galaxy V parts sets here. I recall I bought them on this
venue years back hoping to make one whole one out of the leavings but that
never happened since both suffered from a defunct output tank wafer on the
bandswitch.
Neither one is really salvageable without this part but otherwise they are
a good source of parts for a homebrewer or somebody that has their own
pile of Galaxy V with better mix-n-match parts options Assorted tubes
in place, no finals.
I need the space so they are free for the asking. I'm located in Puerto
Rico and can only ship via USPS which might run 15-20 bucks Parcel Post
each one.
Inquire to exray at coqui dot net.

Thanks,
Bill WX4A/KP4