Old February 9th 05, 10:55 PM
Luddite

The Bearcat BCD396T also offers Close CallT RF Capture Technology, Dynamic
Memory Management, Fire Tone-Out as well as 5,500 channels and a frequency
range of 25MHz to 1300MHz, excluding cellular. This new model is slated to
hit shelves in late summer 2005.

"With the BCD396T, we listened to our consumers and have incorporated their
feedback on features they wanted, into a high-quality product that meets the
demands of both professionals, such as law enforcement officials, and

what about a front end that does not overload in urban areas?