Old February 9th 05, 01:37 PM
vibrating lightbulbs

"So Lil A Kwe" wrote in message
.44...

Listening to an idiot on Alex Jones at the moment. (sorry, it's not
Alex). A doctor (of something, likely not medical), advocating forced
drugging of children, quoting the American Pediatric Society suggesting
that perhaps 20% of American children would benefit by mandatory
drugging.

I agree 100%. In fact I know of a couple of feral
neighborhood kids in this general area what should be chained
to their beds more often when they come home from skool.
Some of these little *******s think it's fun to tip trashcans and
hurl eggs at passing cars, even if it's not mischeif night in
October. No suprise as their parents are trailer trash also.

Yes, I say drug em. Drug the freakin crap outta them an
give em subliminal messages flashing on their computer screens
what tell them to go work at Mc Donalds or Walmart and be a
good little worker bee or join the military at 19 and go fight for
Big Oil to keep that sweet crude oil commin into the USA by the
tanker-full for the next 20 years also.

As for Alex Jones, I'm suprised he ain't had himself a stroke yet from
all his bombast and boilerplate he spouts daily thru his toilet microphone.
A true mentor to morons. Here's a listener of his' photoblog. Seems Alex
told his listeners that the "evil gubbimint" has been bombarding them
with microwaves and other e-vile electronic behaviour modification stuff.
So this guy asked his Magic 8-Ball what 2 do and here's what he came
up with: http://www.imagireal.com/gallery/foiled

------

"....and it served to remind me of just how ****ing fast your average
American can go from being a socially pussywhipped, equal opportunity
lover of all races to a slathering racist, waiting for the triple
conditions of a dark alleyway, a baseball bat and a guy named Habib to
fall together." -- drdoody's entry for the MLK, Jr., Essay Contest