Old February 9th 05, 11:44 PM
Bob Haberkost

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
t...

| "Stinger" wrote in message

| Unlike sports, where there is only one winner, in radio there are many
| winners. Stations way down in the 1-share range make excellent money. In
| fact, the third highest billing station in the market is 18th in ratings
| (nearly tied with WLIB) proving that rank alone has nothing to do with
| making money.

| So, your sports comparison is invalid.

David - logic doesn't work with this crew (rather my complaint about the new
Right, anyway). The degree of density is overpowering. It might be time to
go silent, and let them argue with themselves (provided they don't think that
this would be too gay).
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-