Old February 9th 05, 11:47 PM
David Eduardo

"Bob Haberkost" wrote in message
news:4fxOd.30708$QS5.10737@trndny06...

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
t...

| "Stinger" wrote in message

| Unlike sports, where there is only one winner, in radio there are many
| winners. Stations way down in the 1-share range make excellent money. In
| fact, the third highest billing station in the market is 18th in ratings
| (nearly tied with WLIB) proving that rank alone has nothing to do with
| making money.

| So, your sports comparison is invalid.

David - logic doesn't work with this crew (rather my complaint about the
new
Right, anyway). The degree of density is overpowering. It might be time
go silent, and let them argue with themselves (provided they don't think
that
this would be too gay).

Bob... arguing with you is fun, entertaining and educational. It is like
debate in college, forcing you to research even if you do not agree with the
position you must defend. Debating with these "experts" is like trying to
sustain an intelligent conversation on the drive-through intercom at
McDonalds.