Old February 10th 05, 02:08 PM
K4YZ

Is there something wrong with you - some sort of mental illness,
perhaps - that prevents you from calling people by their first names
and/or callsigns? Or are you just behaving like a jackass?

That was a rhetorical question, wasn't it, Jim? =)

Or is there some other reason? Tell us why you make up insulting

names
for
people who only address you as "Len" or "Mr. Anderson".

I have an answer, but you know my predisposition on the use of
All are supposed to "figure that out."

Direct question avoided, sidestepped, disguised by mis-
direction onto other things.

We have all seen how you make fun of and denigrate others'
*military* service if they disagree with you. One need only
look at your classic "sphincter post" to see the lack of
regard you have for a military radio operator's service to
our country. So there's no reason for others to open themselves
up to your insults.

And how can they avoid it, Jim?

Even those who have agreed with His Putziness have come under his
barrage of abuses.

Let's start with the basics. Who did you vote for in the US
presidential
elections of 2000 and 2004?

Jim...you're asking the lyingest putz on the Internet to honestly
reveal his voting choices?

Seeing that reasonable discourse evaporated long
ago amidst the virtual snowstorm of

all-subjects-are-suitable-for-
posting blog content in here, all that seems to continue is the
usual PCTA "superiority" pejoratives on the person of NCTAs.

There's plenty of reasonable discourse here on a variety of subjects.
But you and Brian exclude yourselves from it by your behavior.

I'll cut Brian some temorary slack here...He had been quite civil
in the last few weeks...For some reason he's back to his old misdeeds.
Perhaps it's just a mild relapse that he'll get over.

In other words, you are receiving "return fire."

You return fire without being fired upon.

I always get a laugh from Lennie's use of military combat jargon,
yet he (a) never served in a live fire zone and (b) lambastes anyone
else who uses such vernacular.

Seeing as you
have "served your country in other ways," you should recognize
such military terms...shouldn't you? :-)

Poor baby. Can't take it, can you?

It seems you are the one who cannot stand reasonable discourse and
simple, direct questions.

Indeed.

Suggestion: Fire up that state-of-the-art Type 7 and "work"

some
contacts. Get on the air. Have fun with ham radio.

I do all those things. Except I've never claimed that the Southgate
Type
7 is "state of the art". Whatever that marketing phrase is supposed

mean.

Try to avoid
"resonable discourse" of the one-way kind by disguised ad
hominems in here...it is tough on conservative morsemen trying
to be oh-so-superior to NCTAs in here.

What *are* you babbling about, Len?

Since you consider "morsemen" to be "conservative", that makes you an
ultraliberal, does it not?

Not to mention that anyone who has an Extra class license is NOT
"oh-so-superior" to anyone...As a matter of fact, most of us have gone
to great lengths to help or accomodate those who are not Extras or have
any radio background.

Being condescending and mean to neophytes, well, that's a
LennieSchtick. Not one sentence of "Here, let me help you" rhetortic
has eminated from the keyboard of Leonard H. Anderson without also
including some mean, deceptive or otherwise deceitful insults with it.

It's just not in him to do.

73

Steve, K4YZ