Old February 10th 05, 06:23 PM

That is a nice looking Heath Parasol Airplane.I love old timey
vehicles.I own a 1914 Ford T Model Runabout Roadster car (NO,it isn't
for sale) I bought from Gary Peterson in Sioux Falls,South Dakota in
November of 1971.He and his wife were moving to Minneapolis and they
couldn't take the car with them.(Of course that "expert" in California
who dosen't believe I spent four days at OAKLAND ARMY TERMINAL in
Oakland,California in January 1964 will probally show up again and call
me a liar) But,was the first Airplane Flight made by Rev.Burrell Cannon
in Pittsburg,Texas before the Wright Brothers? Some folks believe so.
www.dogpile.com First Airplane Flight Pittsburg Texas

History is full of MisHistory.
cuhulin