Old February 11th 05, 03:03 AM
MC

Default Tell me I'm not hearing things

I'm in the Southeast UK with a longwire (about 100) attached to my DX-394.

Between 14:00 and 14:30hrs GMT on Thurs 10th Feb I heard an Australian
Broadcast. If I did then this would be the farthest yet I have been able to
pick up (Previously Peurto Rico).

Now I heard this station between13680 -13689 khz (a lot of drift but I
suspect 13685khz) and as the reception was quite bad I could only pick up
part of their email address - www.planet????.com.au. They played a lot of
Easy Listening/Rock type stuff

Could someone tell me what staion this is and if they do indeed broadcast at
this freq. The nearest I could come up with is Planet Radio broadcasting
out of Brisbane but they seem to be FM only.

The SINPO was roughly 14322

Regards

MC