Old February 11th 05, 04:33 AM
dxAce

Bob Haberkost wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

| Bob Haberkost wrote:

| "dxAce" wrote in message

| | You really need to focus more on what happens in CanaDuh, 'tard boy.

| You're funny! Endlessly entertaining! Every country should have
somebody
| like you. The only problem is that the U-S is overrun with
them....clueless,
| rude and (worst of all) proud of it.

| Damn straight, 'tard boy... we down here put CanaDuh to shame each and
every
| day... yep, we be clueless, but you, for all intents and purposes live in a
third
| world country!

| Wanna play 'tard boy? You won't win. The odds are against you.

It's not about winning. But you wouldn't know. The best part is that you
don't know that you lost a long, long time ago, and it gets worse for you
every time you can't resist taunting me again.

Far be it for me to let you off the hook. You wouldn't believe me if I told
you anyway, since you're convinced I'm a no-good Commie Canuck. If you look
real careful, you might see why I'm laughing, the next time you reply. But
probably not. And so, you lose again.

I'm LMAO at the piece of **** 'tard from CanaDuh. When you get your unemployment
figures up, and your taxes lower, you come talk to us down here.

Until then, you are just another suckling pig on the teat of the USA.

Try better next time, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA