Old February 11th 05, 04:52 AM
uncle arnie

RHF wrote:

UA,
.
Your Words and Writing [ Okay, he's an ignoramus.
Semantics. I frankly don't spend alot of time on tools
who insult as a matter of course. A slip of the typing
fingers. You don't call people frogs without a response.
Nor do you use words like "******" or "squaw". ]
.
Please in the future DO NOT use the Word "You"
in a Reply like the above. I would appear to some
that I Said (Wrote) Used Those Words - Which I Did Not [.]
.
"One Does NOT" - vice 'You don't' - call people frogs without a
response.
.
Nor "Does One" - vice 'do you' - use words like "n******" or "sq**w".

.
I Repeat - I Did Not Use Those Words and
Don't Attempt by Implication to Put Them In My Mouth [.]
.
pardon my rhetoric ~ RHF
.

Perhaps we're both a wee bit sensitive here. No intent to put words in
anyone's mouth. Sorry if it rang that way. But no-one around here uses the
the word "one" like you suggest. "You" in the manner I used it is
understood where I live as an inclusive (like 'us' and problem). I could
have said "buddy" but that's probably not usual for most on this board and
suggests slight positive regard which I didn't feel about this. If this is
a problem I'll use "a person" instead next time.