Old February 11th 05, 03:06 PM
NWTSCL

Well, shoot. I guess this group doesn't allow attachments. Let me
know if you want a copy of the Attorney General's letter. I'll email
it to you.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:05:07 -0800, NWTSCL
wrote:

I would highly recommend not purchasing anything by Pozilla. The are
notorious for taking your money and running.

Take a look at the attached file. One of their customer's filed a
complaint against Pozilla. But the State of Arizona Office of the
Attorney General was never able to find them, even though Pozilla is
supposed to be headquartered in Arizona.