Old February 11th 05, 09:48 AM
Esa Peltola

I have been listening to Voice International in Belgium with my small
Degen DE1103 receiver and wiht whip antenna only on 13635 kHz early in
the afternoon. The other frequency is 13685 kHz. It can be heard
regularly but not every day.

Voice international is a Christian radio station, transmitting from
Darwin Australia, with fresh program format and good music. Voice
International is the brainchild of Christian Vision, a non-profit
charitable company broadcasting around the globe via stations in
London, the USA, Chile, Zambia, Mozambique, Angola, East Timor and
Australia. Chile and Zambia are relatively easy caches in Europe, as
well.

You can listen to audio stream he
http://www.voice.com.au/

Enjoy!