Old February 11th 05, 04:56 PM

If they show up on CanaDUHian coins,they will be fondling them in their
pockets.I have a heavy canvas bag hanging in my kitchen,when I go out
shopping,I don't like to tote any coins around with me in my
pockets.When I get back home I throw whatever coins I received in change
into that canvas bag.I once saw a website on the internet about five
years ago and the website petains to the real British Monarchy that most
Brits don't know about and a "City of London" inside the City of London
that even the Queen of England has to kow tow too.
cuhulin