Old February 12th 05, 03:26 PM
NWTSCL

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:38:12 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
wrote:

Using a finger dipped in purple ink, NWTSCL scribed:

Take a look at the attached file. One of their customer's filed a
complaint against Pozilla. But the State of Arizona Office of the
Attorney General was never able to find them, even though Pozilla is
supposed to be headquartered in Arizona.

Like I said before, IF the Az AG can't find them,
BUT let's them continue to do business, then
the State of Arizona is completely stupid.

ALL them need to do is send a subpoena to their listed address
in their WhoIs data, and then cut a warrant for them when they
don't appear.

Let's see. Their website is www.pozillasoft.com. Well, it used to be.
They've now moved to www.pozillatech.com/ and have changed their name
to Pozilla Technologies Corp. Why the change? Of course, they do not
offer a physical address or phone number; to contact them, you must
fill in their silly form. Their new IP 206.80.215.245, which is
registered to U S WEST Internet Services out of Denver, CO. This is
likely a dead end. If you can offer up valid contact info, please do.
I'm sure many people would like to know. I'm guessing that Pozilla
isn't in AZ anymore; they packed up and ran.

I don't know why the AZ Attorney General has not prosecuted or
whatever. Maybe they have. I don't know--I can't speak for them.
That's something that only the Attorney General's Office can answer.
If you want to know, ask them. The letter copy I have is dated April
27, 2004. The number listed on it for Consumer Information and
Complaints division is 602-542-5763. Give them a call and ask for
Pamela Crabtree. But I do know that you cannot prosecute what you
cannot find.

And I do know that ~numerous~ people have been trying to contact them
(myself included) and they never respond. Ignoring customers is bad
business. Plain and simple. No two ways about it. That's why I
recommended not using them.