Old February 14th 05, 01:26 AM
Bathrooman

We definitely don't need another boy broadcaster. We have had to put
up with K1MAN for far too long. Think back to the beginnings of ham
radio. Everyone wanted to be a broadcaster, so off they went to the
broadcast band, and the ham bands were saved for 2-way ham radio
communications. No one cares about your opinion. If you insist upon
expressing it, engage someone in a normal QSO. Is it that you don't
want someone refuting your stupid ideas? Sure, let's get 100,000 hams
broadcasting to no one all the time on every frequency. blah blah
blah. Do something useful and volunteer at your local kindergarten and
express your opinions there. Better yet, do something more useful than
that and help the janitor clean the restrooms.