Old February 13th 05, 10:06 PM
whoever

You're right. 16 talk groups in 3600 analog systems only.
This link will tell you the talkgroups affected and the locations.

http://www.radioreference.com/module...wtopic&t=13119

wrote:

After hearing talk of a possible CPU upgrade, I first asked a couple of
local stores. They had no clue. I then asked RS via the webpage. Below
are a series of email exchanges I have had with them. In their defense, at
least they reply. It seems as there are 8 talk groups affected by something
in the current CPU. What these talkgroups and their locations are; RS is
keeping a closely guarded secret. Apparently mere mortals cannot fathom the
sheer complexity of them. They would not even tell me what symptoms the
scanner would exhibit if one of the 8 talkgroups was received. What idiots.

SNIP