Old July 25th 03, 12:28 AM
Ken Harris

Default i need rohn 25 tower

i am in need of more rohn 25 tower, doesnt have to be perfect, just decent,
and safe.....
i have the following to trade, and might can drive around 100 or so miles to
deliver/pickup....

for trade:
a heathkit dx-100 AM transmitter, working perfect, havent taken pic of this
one yet.

a hammarlund hq-100 receiver, works good, and i have pictures.

2 or 3 eimac 4cx1000k tubes, with eimac info, a deal is in the process for
one or two of theseso contact me if interested.

a sure 444 desk mic, wired for kenwood, in great shape....

a dentron dtr-1200L hf amp,VERY RARE FIND!
i have used this as a play amp for projects, i have all the original stuff
, it originally
had 2-572b's in it, right now its ready to go as a single band amp, but it
has no tubes, cause a "buddy" borrowed them and messed them up, i beefed up
the power supply with larger diodes, now it has the power supply of the
clipperton-L.

a D&A hornet 10-40mtr 100 watt tube type amp with sweep tubes.

a sonar 10 mtr amp, tube type at 100 watts with ubes.

a murray 20 horsepower twin cylinder industrial riding lawn tractor with
automatic transmission, and good tires, good shape, i use it weekly, buts
its just too much for my little yard i have now, was over $1400.00 a little
over a year ago at the local home depot. and am looking to sell it at $900
cash, or $1000 trade.