Old February 14th 05, 10:11 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

Hey, a tribute to the Republicans for letting the assault weapon law

ban
end. Let's put more in the hands of terrorists.

Lucky

That was a stupid thing to say. What differance would that make? With

your
way of thinking, we should outlaw airplanes because they were used to

take
out the Twin Towers.

B.H.

This whole thread only proves the point that people are paranoid of
terrorism. There have been whack cases in the US for decades popping off
people at random. It's not terrorism, it's crazy *******s taking our
societal lack or respect for others and for human life in general to it's
most absurd conclusion. In a time when kids kill kids for their shoes, or
just for the fun of it, it seems to me that we have a lot more to be
concerned about.

Stirring around in the mix of mankind has always been a dangerous
proposition from the beginning of time. It's just that now days we are so
damn rude and have a total lack of manners about everything we do. This
modern media with it's constant emphasis on the negative and split second
news coverage only makes the world smaller and more cramped. Anything
negative sells on TV. Hum? Why is that? There's just too damn many people
and we are all getting tired of each other. I think we finally perfected our
art of being a bunch of real selfish pricks. Poor f--kin me!

B.H.