Old February 15th 05, 02:52 AM
Slip'er

Default Vertex VXA-700 headset

I would love to know that that connector is on my VXA-700. I would like to
use a "typical" headset for 2m in my truck. Wearing the aviation headset
just looks silly. If anybody knows, pass on the wealth.

Carl
"Avron Tal" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I need to addapt an existing headset that was woring with regular
Yaessu connectors to Vertex VXA-700. The VXA is aviation and has a
diferent connector. It has one jacket and I has also the CT-96 that
split it.

Can someone plaase tell me what is the schema. Where on the jacket
terminals connect the PTT, MIC and SPKR?

Avron Tal