Old February 14th 05, 07:54 PM
Mark S. Holden

Honestly, I have enjoyed listening to shortwave for a number of years,
and still enjoy it very much. Radio Japan, BBC, Radio New Zealand,
CBC, Radio Tiawan, CHina...etc.

Approxiately how much longer will broadcast shortwave, be around? I
hear alot of people say its dying. And being an older technology,
perhaps it is. I know that most people my age, don't even know what a
shortwave radio is, or what it does. They have never even heard of
shortwave.

How much longer does it have?

We'll probably lose a couple stations a year for several years - but odds are
there will be plenty of kooks and crackpots to listen to for many years.