Old February 15th 05, 03:23 AM
W4UDX

Default Trade: Icom IC-703 + PS for National NCX-5 setup

Want to do even trade: excellent (probably mint) Icom IC-703 QRP HF
transceiver and mint Pyramid PS-4KX power supply for National NCX-5 MK II
with matching external VFO and power supply / speaker. The National gear
must be in excellent condition and working correctly on all bands and modes
and include manuals (copies OK, CD's OK).
My Icom IC-703 includes the original box, manual, mic, DC cable. The power
supply icludes the original box and manual and is just perfect to power the
radio. This 703 has just come back from Icom service for updates and 60M
mod. A bad solder joint was also repaired by them. It is working perfectly
and has a ton of features. I bought it to use mobile but never did. Less
than an hour of transmit time is on it. Bought in Oct of 04.