Old February 15th 05, 07:52 AM
Airy R.Bean

1. Brian, OM, there was no response from you to my offer that you
should consider burying the hatchet.

2. You've stopped responding to me, despite that you were so happy
to talk to me at Didcot for the 5 minutes, or so, in total in 5 second
bursts
that we spent together on Sunday at Didcot. Have I done or said something to
offend you?

Coming on top of your frequent habit of sneering at ideas that you
whine are "bodges", your outburst below seems to be the Freudian
Slip of someone who may be quite _INSECURE_ and of a bullying
personality, do you not think.

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I made one from cardboard about the time I was first licenced