Old February 15th 05, 03:30 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Honus wrote:

"GayinCanada" wrote in message

There...how's -that- for a straight line for you, Gay? (BTW...I still say
you aren't.)

I understand it's Steve doing exploratory work on something he's
always been prone to. The use of alter egos to experiment with
deviation is quite common...and NO, I didn't mean to imply being
*Canadian* is in any way deviant.

He's been fascinated with both Canada and the homosexual lifestyle
ever since his stint in the US Navy. He developed his trademark "
'tard " affliction while enlisted.

It would appear that trying to yell "GUARD" while your palate is
otherwise employed is almost impossible, resulting in the muffled,
almost illegible sounding 'tard he now subconsciously uses.

I've stopped noticing it because he is unaware he's doing it. It's a
subliminal effort to get help for urges he knows he can no longer
control. Living in the Tulip Capital of the US doesn't help matters much.

Poor Steve.

Yeah, and you're still just a poor 'tard boy in CanaDuh who hasn't the sense to
figure out that you're not actually responding to me.

Go tote it, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA