Old July 28th 03, 09:03 PM
Floyd Davidson

"Larry" wrote:
Floyd,

Being up there in Alaska isn't doing you much good. Sounds like you're not
getting any. Tell you what, get your bullhorn, go out in the woods, call a
moose .. hope for a female naturally .. well maybe not and maybe that's part
of the problem, and come back to the group with a whole lot better attitude.
Frankly people like you worry me with all that unfriendy hostility.

In other words, you don't have a valid response, and can only come up
with "go call a moose".

You
sound like an immature young stud who just need to mellow out.

*You* are the one posting "go call a moose" responses, kid.

Oh BTFW Floyd, I'll post how and when I like and I'll leave any text
attached that I think may be appropriate and when it becomes your newsgroup
and you are made God, I might listen! Till then FO!!

You don't have a clue about Usenet either, do you. Take a look
at *any* of the thousands of Usenet guides on formatting articles.
Take a look at RFC-1855. Do a google search on "netiquette".

Nobody made me god, and that has nothing to do with your arrogant
ignorance of what works and what doesn't, on Usenet or on ham radio.

"Floyd Davidson" wrote in message

While you are at it... Learn not to top post and learn to trim
unnecessary quoted text. Bandwidth is important in places other
than a ham rig too.

--
Floyd L. Davidson http://web.newsguy.com/floyd_davidson
Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)