Old February 15th 05, 02:57 PM
Brian Hill

":-: Ghost Chip :-:" wrote in message
news:1KdQd.31544$xt.7126@fed1read07...

"FDR" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in
message

Well tell me how the gun gets from the manufacturer to the
terrorist?

Many ways. Whats your point?

Well, tell me a few of those ways

B.H.

They steal them from the police, military, manufacturers,
stores, and legitimate owners including old widow ladies.
If they can't steal them those kind will make their own. Then
only they will have them.
The genie won't fit back into the bottle!
Permits and laws only enrich the lawyers, bureaucrats and public
coffers to provide more pork.
Deterrence always works better that punishment!
GC

Not to mention the black market trade in all countries of all nations of the
world. There's knockoff weapons being made all the time too in clandestine
factories that resemble Mac 10s and AKs etc... We have major countries like
Russia that have people in military supply strapped for cash letting things
slip by. There are arms dealers running around all over the globe pawning
this stuff.

B.H.