Old February 15th 05, 02:57 PM
Brian Hill

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:24:01 -0600, Brian Hill expelled the following:

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:34:39 -0800, miso expelled the following:

I believe in gun control, but in fairness, these attacks are almost

always
using semi-automatic weapons.

Gun control is a rediculous concept. It does not apply to criminals.
Matter of fact, NO LAW applies to criminals.

Kudos to the 2 employees that tackled the ass, they should have shot

him
dead....

People that have had little or no contact with guns usually rely on the

TV
info they see to base their opinions. Us that have grown up with guns
realize that guns have little to do with crime and that humans are the
ultimate weapon and guns are only a tool. They have a hard time
understanding why any one would need or want automatic firearms. I like
all types of guns and collect them primarily because there neat and I
collect a lot of other things to I find interesting including old

radios,
guitars, antiques and small handmade brass trains. I'm the type of

person
that loves mechanics and guns represent some of mans greatest

achievements
in mechanical design. Yes it's sad that some were designed to kill

humans
but war is a catalyst that pushes the envelope in technology and these
thing are product of that. Is my collecting guns making the world a

worse
place? I don't think so and NO guns don't turn you into a killer.

B.H.

Just for the record I personally don't own a gun and have no interest in
owning one at present. I just think the "gun laws" are rediculous. These
kind of scumbags will always get weapons regardless of how many "laws"
they pass...

Yep. I agree Fredrick.

B.H.