Old February 15th 05, 03:24 PM

Default CCrane Radio Plus - need an opinion on it

I bought one of those ccrane radios about six years ago that Art Bell
and George Noory (are y'all listening,Art Bell and George Noory?) tout
so much.Believe me,they are way over rated and over priced and that
ccrane radio wouldn't pick up any better than any of my old ratty tatty
radios I own and the sound quality of that ccrane radio they tout about
isn't anywhere as good as the sound quality of many of my old radios.I
sent that ccrane radio back withing the week,back to ccrane in
Fortuna,California.But it is your money,go ahead and buy one of those
radios if you want to.
cuhulin