Old February 15th 05, 08:14 PM
WA4ODQ

Can I use the 2510 for a CB station? I need to get some smokey bear reports
10-4.

"CommCtr1" wrote in message
Uniden Bearcat BC780XLT mobile/base Trunk TrackerIII scanner. This is
complete with box, manual, power supply, and mounting bracket.
$215.00 plus shipping.

Uniden President HR2510 10/11 meter all mode mobile radio. Complete with
box, power cable, mic and mounting bracket. $165.00 plus shipping.

7 Keynote pagers VHF and one model#D06AHC4411, not sure of exact model,
but also VHF.
All the pagers turn on and were taken of service about 2 yrs ago.
These are
all used but do turn on and activate.
They are on 152.720 and I believe 158.100 is what's marked on the
pager.
7- Keynotes A03CJB2568AA
1-D06AHC4411
The first $75.00 plus shipping takes them all.

Uniden Pro350XL 40 channel CB with scan, channel 9/19 selector,1-4 watt
selectable, and weather service receive,(WX). Comes with manual. $35.00
plus shipping

All items are Cont. US only. USPS money orders only.