Old February 15th 05, 08:54 PM
=K=5=D=H=

That is funny! I wonder how many CBers' blood
pressure spiked when they read the title of your
post?

But...

Have you seen the "Swing Kits" being offered on
eBay for $1.99 plus shipping? You might ask,
"What does a 'Swing Kit' contain?" It contains
two 1N914 diodes - the same ones I buy for $0.07
each at the local parts house! Proof positive
that there are plenty of suckers out there, just
waiting for someone to relieve them of their $$$!

I wonder if the people buying these "swing kits"
are the same idiots who believe that a Cobra 29
can be "tweaked" to put out 45 Watts?

ROTFLMAO!

73,
Dean K5DH

In article ,
says...

J/K

he he sorry couldn't resist..........."CB Swing"

LMAO = L aughing M y A** O ff