Old February 16th 05, 04:10 AM
Weebus RF Meter

"Greg" wrote in message

Now wait, are you saying there really is no Planet X?

Unfortunatly.....yes.

We were hoping that there was a Planet X.
This way if there was, when it appears there
would be another group like the Heaven's Gate cultists
that would go and perform some kind of a mass suicide
for our mutual viewing and reading enjoyment of the same.

(see http://www.csicop.org/si/9703/hale.html )

Untill then however, we'll just have to settle for right wing
militialoons that get their sorry ass shot out from under them
or tossed into jail, along with the occasional loon who goes
apeshi+ and shoots up a suburban shopping mall someplace.

(I don't think we'll be seeing another 9/11 for a very long time to come)

Oh well, as Andy Warhol said - "15 Minutes of Fame is our mutual
allocation"

Ciao baby!
xoxoxo

----------------

"I like to go to Wal-Mart, find some doofus guy shopping alone, wait until
he isn't looking, toss a Summers Eve douche bag in his cart, get behind
him in line and wait to see the look on his face when the cashier scans
it at the checkout"
- Mollie in alt.sex.lesbians

"You finally found your pacifier; keep sucking on it. Like your hero
Alexander the Homo, the spreader of Greek Syphilisization, you will be
rewarded soon with a mouthfull."
- Susan Cohen the spammer in soc.culture.greek

Funny Network News Moment of the day: Dan Rather,Peter Jennings and Tom
Brokaw couldn't keep a straight face when telling the world that Michael
Jackson
had to go to the ER today because he's got the runs and shi+ his pants in
court.
(I nearly died laughing at this one folks)