Old February 16th 05, 09:08 PM

Agree with you about the antibiotocs and growth hormones...that's why I
try to use meat that isn't fed that stuff. Otherwise, I'm not too
worried about the farm animals.

Yeah, it may take 16 pounds of grain to create a pound of meat, but it
is difficult to cook milo so it's rare and juicy red. And we do use
it's waste as well as literally every part of the animal but the moo,
so your figure is overstated.

Hmm...For dinner I think I'm going to have a little goose liver pate
for an appetizer followed by a veal picatta with pasta.

And for breakfast tomorrow I will have a bagel with cream cheese and
lox. And the lox came from a salmon that was caught with a hook or
gill net, clubbed on the head, just thrown into an icer and gutted
later. It may have been just thrown in the icer live too. Yummm!!!!

wrote:
you are very uninformed, the question is not to eat or not but to

ABUSE
or not. the way we treat animals for food is disgusting, and it not
healthy for us, full of chemicals and abuse makes the nutritional

value
go down. anyone who hears how veal is produced and doesn't get angry
and throw up is pathetic.

also it take 16 pounds of grain for one pounds of meat in a world

full
of starving people. WHAT A WASTE