Old February 17th 05, 01:21 AM
Nick

"Mike Terry" wrote in message
Stuart Miles

Sony has launched a new DAB FM walkman called the XDR-M1 that offers a
four-line backlit LCD display complete with clock.

The unit comes with a capacity to store over 40 of your favourite stations
in a portable unit and because it has an FM radio built-in, if you find
yourself in a non-DAB area you can always down grade the signal.

The XDR-M1 comes in a black acrylic and brushed silver aluminium casing
for
the ultimate in stylish finish.

Sony has yet to set the price for the player.

http://www.sony.co.uk

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news.php?newsId=925

Hmmm, I want one of those! It's Sony and it's new; I wouldn't be surprised
if itt was at least £180 :-(

Nick