Old February 17th 05, 02:34 AM
No I Am Not Him

Steveo wrote:
"No I Am Not Him" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Dave Hall wrote:
On 15 Feb 2005 12:07:08 -0800, "No I Am Not Him"
wrote:

Rebias the output.

Probably not a bad idea.

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Look at this crap,

http://www.cbtricks.com/~rogerbird/2510/3rf.htm, you
people are totally flying blind with radio butcher mods like

that.

I don't recommend any aftermarket performance mods. Too often

they
do
more harm than good. The exception to that is the final

transistor
mod
where they replace the original transistor with a stud mount

MRF
455.
I accept that mod, not for performance enhancement, but because

the
MRF 477 is no longer being made and if one needs to be

replaced,
this
mod may be the best alternative.

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

is the aol-tard that forges and

posts
a lot of that homo ****. Like -anyone- should take him seriously.

Like anyone should take you - a guy who harasses hams in their

homes -
seriously LOL

According to you I was never there, ****tard. You can't have it both
ways. See ya in Dayton, bring your friend.

What will you do, hit me with your purse? LOL