Old February 17th 05, 01:42 AM
Honus

"ZZZPK" .es.it.net wrote
in message ...

I see in your headers that you've written "spammers + 419's will have their
emails addrs published here" followed by some email addresses. While I think
it's a lovely idea, I feel compelled to ask...are you sure these are
legitimate addresses? That is, the addresses of the spammers themselves? My
e-mail address has been hijacked -twice- by spammers. Imagine logging on one
morning to find dozens of e-mails in your inbox that say "Invalid address",
"Undeliverable" etc., as you sit there and wonder how many actually went
through...and how many people are going to send you back some -really- nasty
letters. gbg Personally, as far as spammers go I'd like to see someone
pound a hook through their scrotum (if they're so equipped) and then drag
them through the town square for our amusement. But I suppose I should keep
my fantasies to myself.