Old February 17th 05, 03:19 AM
Warren

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:51:16 -0500, "Michael"
wrote:

"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello All,

I've just been on Amazon's site and noted they are selling the Grundig
Satellit 800 NEW for $399.99 with FREE shipping.

That's quite a deal if anyone is interested.

Best,

Joe

Good price... Though, I think I remember that they had some sort of
promotional price error on the Sat 800 last year where they were selling it
for $100.00 or something like that. I remember people on this ng that
posted about it saying that they ordered one, but got an e-mail a day or so
later saying that their order was cancelled due to lack of stock or the sale
was over. I'm not sure what the story was, but I do remember that
happening.

Michael

I believe that was the Discovery Channel store.

Warren