Old February 17th 05, 06:23 AM
Ham Guy

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:10:01 -0500, "Weebus RF Meter"
wrote:

"Greg" wrote in message

Now wait, are you saying there really is no Planet X?

Unfortunatly.....yes.

We were hoping that there was a Planet X.
This way if there was, when it appears there
would be another group like the Heaven's Gate cultists
that would go and perform some kind of a mass suicide
for our mutual viewing and reading enjoyment of the same.

(see http://www.csicop.org/si/9703/hale.html )

Untill then however, we'll just have to settle for right wing
militialoons that get their sorry ass shot out from under them
or tossed into jail, along with the occasional loon who goes
apeshi+ and shoots up a suburban shopping mall someplace.

(I don't think we'll be seeing another 9/11 for a very long time to come)

Oh well, as Andy Warhol said - "15 Minutes of Fame is our mutual
allocation"

Ciao baby!
xoxoxo

Here's everything you need to know about "Planet X"

http://www.planet-x.150m.com/