Old February 17th 05, 02:22 PM
F8BOE

I don't really see what your concept should be... Is it a troll or just for
11m band purpose?

You should better get a good antenna handbook to begin with.

"anonymous" a écrit dans le troll de news:
i am going to use a sgc237 roof top to tune my ctr fed dipole.

already happen to own a sgc mac200

was wondering, if my swr at the shack aren't as low as i'd like can i
use the other tuner together??

is that 'good' bad?? how about loss specificaly w/those 2 models in
line not just counting the fact they are pi but over all bennf of
tuning the swrs'

a bit off topic but anyone know who makes a good swr /watt meter pref
digital hf and 2m/440 units

thanks