Old February 17th 05, 03:01 PM
Robert Peters

For what it's worth, being my radio, I'm voting "AR 77".
After getting the lead here I was able to find an online schematic
and manual for the Canadian military version (GR 10).

In my example the shield for the tuning capacitors is missing,
the socket for the rectifier tube has been replaced.

As best I can tell from the pictures I've seen so far there is a shutter
over the tuning dials that I'm also missing. Vulcan, you own one, is
there a shutter mechanism?

Lastly, anybody have any leads for the missing parts, or a full manual?

Regards,

Bob