Old February 17th 05, 08:05 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 17 Feb 2005 19:51:34 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Mine and any company who proposes to sell radar to Pennsylvania

Is that what you do for a living, George?

I am in a related field to the subject in question.

It seems like you're up to date on such things.

Thats why it is funny
as a fart in a space suit to watch twisty try to tell me what i mean and
what is reality all this from 1800 miles away.

In this case it's common sense. No gives a 1 mph speeding ticket, not
even in a school zone.

They do some smaller speed-traps here in WA. I can't remember if it
was Bellingham or Chelan, but one of those two towns has speed boards
in the school zones, and you better be driving -under- the speed limit
or they'll pull you over.