Old August 3rd 03, 06:32 PM
K9SQG

This is basically the free enterprise system and whatever the market will bear
is what sets the price. What I don't comprehend is another situation. As an
example, last year, I was following the bidding on an Icom IC-2100H. I stopped
watching when the bidding got to $275 so I don't know how high it got. This
was the price for a used radio without warranty at the same time it was
available new, with warranty, at AES and elsewhere for $199. So if somebody is
obviously online, a few key clicks searching for the radio would have saved the
buyer over $75. Strange...